Location: Vivant Art Collection is located in Gallery Row at 60 North 2nd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106.
Hours: By appointment. Please call us at 310-612-4636 to schedule your appointment.
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: Public transportation makes it easy to access the Old City District and visit Vivant Art Collection.
SUBWAY: Take the Market-Frankford (blue) line to 2nd & Market St.
BUS: Running east/west on Market Street: #17, #33, #48, #76, #121, #44 Running east on Chestnut Street: #9, #21, #42
PATCO: Take PATCO to 8th & Market Streets. Transfer to the Market-Frankford line, heading east to 2nd & Market Streets.
AMTRAK: Take Amtrak train to 30th Street Station. Transfer to the Market-Frankford Line, heading east to 2nd & Market Streets.
PARKING: The gallery is easily accessible by major highways and public transportation, has on street parking and several parking lots nearby. There is also plenty of parking both along the street and in parking garages.
- Parkominium: 231 North 2nd Street Philadelphia, PA 19106 Cost: $10+
- Parking Lot : 218 Arch Street Philadelphia, PA 19106 Cost 12+
- Independence Parking: 2nd & Filbert Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106 Cost $20+
FREE METERED PARKING in Old City on the following days:
- Every Wednesday after 5:00PM (Schuylkill to the Delaware River and from Spring Garden to Bainbridge Street).
- First Friday (first Friday of every month) after 5:00PM (between Front Street west to 5th Street, and Walnut Street north to Callowhill Street).